Still not using HUMOR in your marketing?

Love this T-Mobile commercial!!!

Humor can make a point WAY better than teaching and preaching.

How can you do this in YOUR business?

Great way to put your competitors in their place without creating animosity of a full frontal attack.

Do YOU use humor in YOUR marketing?

Tsufit is the author of the irreverent marketing book, Step Into The Spotlight! : A Guide to Getting Noticed

Grab Tsufit’s 11 free Spotlight Secrets series re how to stand out in just 30 seconds at http://www.SpotlightSecrets.com

Be Sociable, Share!
6 Comments on Still not using HUMOR in your marketing?

6 Comment(s)

1. I use humor in everything. When I was asked to speak at a Dental Convention because “they need inspiration and have the highest suicide rate of any profession” I wrote HUG YOUR DENTIST – HE HAS FILLINGS TOO.

Vivian Greene | Feb 19, 2017 | Reply

2. Glad to hear you’re using humor, Vivian.

What about the rest of you?

tsufit | Feb 21, 2017 | Reply

3. That ad is hilarious! And unlike many funny ads, it actually does a good job selling–too often, a casualty of being too creative. I will often sneak in subtle humor but I don’t think of myself as skilled enough with humor to base a whole piece around it.

Shel Horowitz | Feb 22, 2017 | Reply

4. Yes, good point, Shel Horowitz. It does do a good job of selling as well.
    Congrats on the recent Forbes article featuring YOU!

tsufit | Feb 22, 2017 | Reply

5. I’d have to think hard to come up with a way to use humor in this way… and I’m not great at making jokes.

Meanwhile, this ad reminds me of a little girl I met last Spring. She was selling lemonade for 25 cents per glass – but when I handed her a dollar for 2 glasses she just smiled slyly and put the money in her box.

I should have called her on it, but decided it was her parent’s problem if she grew up to be a crook.

Marte Cliff | Feb 23, 2017 | Reply

6. Humor sells, no doubt about it, but only if done well, Marte, so it is smart to get some
    objective feedback as to whether in works.

Re your other point, not sure that I’d call the girl a crook.
    Sounds like her sly smile was asking you if she could keep it.
    I wasn’t there, so perhaps I shouldn’t comment, but that’s never stopped me before, lol.
    Thanks for your comment, Marte.

tsufit | Mar 5, 2017 | Reply